[opensuse-gnome] Achieving a uniform look in gnome - OpenSUSE tumbleweed
Hi Everyone

This is my first post to the mailing list so hopefully I'm doing this
correctly. I've got an issue whereby I am unable to figure out how to achieve a
uniform look and feel for all apps with Gnome on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed.

Specifically, I am 100% up to date as of a few minutes ago (zypper dup) and
when I apply the global dark theme using the gnome-tweak-tool app, lots of
apps such as Yast and Firefox seem to be unaffected by the change.

Furthermore, if I try to install a GTK3 theme, Yast and other apps
(presumably written in gtk2) will not take this theme.

I'm wondering what if anything I can do to achieve a cohesive uniform look
and feel to all apps? Are there specific themes that I can install (aside from
numix) that can make this happen?

Recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike--