Re: [opensuse-gnome] Right-Click Mouse control is too quick
Il 10/11/2014 18:41, Roger Luedecke ha scritto:
On Mon, 2014-11-10 at 13:09 -0200, Marco Calistri wrote:
List-users,

Both on 13.1 and now with 13.2 (on particular with Gnome DE) the
behaviour of right-click on Mouse is the same: the options are
appearing too fastly and is hard to select whatsoever option.

I wonder if there are any settings available by regular menus, or
even by hidden configuration, which allow to delay the mouse
right-click response on Gnome.

Regards,

-- Marco Calistri opensuse 13.2 (Harlequin) 64 bit - Kernel
3.17.2-1.g1afb260-default Gnome 3.14.1 Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @
2.30GHz × 4 - Intel® Sandybridge Mobile
I've been experiencing this as well, and though my mouse was to
blame.

Hi,

You meant the problem could be the Mouse?

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri (amdturion)