Re: [opensuse-gnome] Gnome & Beta release news
Hi there geekos with a sole :D

As you are probably aware, the beta release is on its was, so we're working
on a nice and handy-dandy release announcement. What I would need, if any of
you could spare the time, is to just break a few points on what's new in
gnome for this new release. I'll then pump it up and mold it a little, and
send it to the appropriate document. Sure appreciate your answers.

Kindest regards, and keep up the darn good work y'all been doing, i'm loving
gnome on geeko!

Nenad Latinović

Hello Nenad,

I guess openSUSE 13.2 ships with GNOME 3.14. So I suggest you check
the release notes from GNOME and get some ideas from there.
What do you all think?

Have phun,
Stathis

--
http://www.eiosifidis.info http://linkedin.eiosifidis.info/

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.