[opensuse-gnome] Alt+Ctrl+Shift+R doesn't work on 13.1
  • From: Efstathios Iosifidis <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 16:19:45 +0300
Hello guys,

I would like to make a screencast using shortcuts Alt+Ctrl+Shift+R but
when I press them, I get the red dot at the right top corner but when
I press them again, I don't get a file. Do you know what's wrong? If
you want something from my computer (log or something), please tell me
how to provide it.
I use 13.1 with GNOME 3.10 (didn't upgrade it on this computer).

Thanks
Stathis

--
http://www.eiosifidis.info http://linkedin.eiosifidis.info/

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.