[opensuse-gnome] Gnome & Beta release news
Hi there geekos with a sole :D

As you are probably aware, the beta release is on its was, so we're working on
a nice and handy-dandy release announcement. What I would need, if any of you
could spare the time, is to just break a few points on what's new in gnome for
this new release. I'll then pump it up and mold it a little, and send it to the
appropriate document. Sure appreciate your answers.

Kindest regards, and keep up the darn good work y'all been doing, i'm loving
gnome on geeko!