Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME:Factory - 3.13.90.
On Mon, 2014-09-08 at 19:24 +0200, Bjørn Lie wrote:
Hi GNOME users!

We your friendly maintainers now deem what we have in GNOME:Factory
suitable for human beings so we will shortly re-enable publishing of
your favorite addon-repo for factory.

What you will get is GNOME 3.13.90 (with 3.13.91 on its way).
All rough spots are probably not rubbed out, so we hope and expect you
to ping us in #opensuse-gnome @ freenode or via this mailing-list (IRC
preferred!), about any issues that you might encounter.

In case any factory users should not have the repo in their list its a
minor

'zypper ar -f obs://GNOME:Factory GNOME:Factory' away.

So go get a beverage, then fire up your terminal and zypper dup to the
latest and greatest GNOME out there.

//Bjørn Lie - Zaitor

on behalf of your GNOME@openSUSE Team.

Hi Geekos!

A final heads up: the repository has been published!
The content is the same as was available in GNOME:Next for the last
couple days, so we basically know what you get... GNOME 3.13.91 is
already on it's way (in GNOME:Next - waiting for builds to finish) and
GNOME 3.13.92 is planned to be released next week. So an exciting period
to get frequent updates.

Cheers,
Dominique