[opensuse-gnome] HEADS up: GNOME:Factory breakae

Hi all,

Just want to inform you that GNOME:Factory is currently seeing the integration of GNOME 3.12.0 (Factory targeted) and is due to this not in the best of shapes; I expect the builders to catch up shortly and have a stable repository published soon.

The integration work had been done earlier in GNOME:Next, so in general we know what is coming and what is missing.

Ensure to already read up on all the goodies GNOME 3.12.0 will bring you, like some redesigned apps (like gedit, videos, pocket integration into gnome-online-accounts...)

Cheers,
Dominique