Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME 3.12 and openSUSE 13.1
Am Donnerstag 27 März 2014, 23:36:40 schrieb Richard Brown:

Um, openSUSE 13.1's OSS repos includes GNOME 3.10 so.... :-p
If people want it for other versions and are willing to step up to
package, test and maintain it, I'm sure we can make it happen, but
typically the GNOME team only provide new 'STABLE' repos for
'intermediate' releases when GNOME releases don't occur soon before an
openSUSE release (as is the case with GNOME 3.12, which we're working
on, see below)

you mean, like, for KDE :)

which just proves my point that KDE is way "stronger" in openSUSE than GNOME.

cheers
MH