Re: [opensuse-gnome] a little help with evolution please
  • From: Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 09:15:51 -0500
On Tue, 2014-04-01 at 10:31 +0200, Mathias Homann wrote:
The "bug" looks more like a really stupid design decision to me, the
toplevel folders are ALWAYS bold 0.o

So what I see is:

- Email address (always bold by design)
-- Inbox (should be bold if new message exists in any subfolder, should
not be bold if no new message exists, count displayed only if messages
exist in top-level folder)
--- subfolder 1 (if new message exists, bold with count)
--- subfolder 2 (same)
--- subfolder n

In practice, the "Check for new messages on start" and "Check for new
messages in all active accounts" settings are not always working
properly with my subfolders, and expanding a theoretically-read folder
often triggers a search for new messages....
< Previous Next >