[opensuse-gnome] GNOME laptop power-management is practically missing
Hello,

Despite recent openSUSE 13.1 kernel update, GNOME power management in my
Lenovo G470 is still pretty broken.

Somebody suggested this could be due the BIOS or firmware installed in
my laptop, but power-management is perfectly working whenever I boot
into WIN7.

GNOME Power-Management still lacks to:

a) Notify the user when battery level is critical

b) Suspend on RAM automatically at reached battery threshold

c) Hibernate automatically at reached battery threshold

Currently GNOME Power-Management simply shut-down the laptop when
battery reaches critical threshold that's a very annoying and irritating
behaviour.

Regards,

--
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I...