Re: [opensuse-gnome] Alacarte 13.1
Il 15/01/2014 07:46, Richard Brown ha scritto:
On 15 January 2014 10:41, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 14:03 -0200, Marco Calistri wrote:
Please review Alacarte for openSUSE 13.1 because it results being no
more working to setting up new app/icons in main Menu and we must
proceed by hand making custom /usr/share/ .desktop entries.

Thanks.

Marco Calistri (amdturion)

I don't see any outstanding SR's for alacarte in my list, can you give
me the SR#?

Never mind...stupid evolution decided to tell me this several month
old thread was 'new'..fun! :)

Hi,

BTW the above request despite being ols is still valid:

Gnome usability and setting is not user-friendly and still not complete,
beside Alacarte I certainly would add Power Management (which beside
having too few options is not working for some laptop as my Lenovo Z470)

-- SMILEY

:-? tongue in cheek