Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse] Very ODD Bluetooth issue on openSUSE 12.3!
Il 26/11/2013 10:48, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar ha scritto:

Quoting Marco Calistri <marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Il 25/11/2013 12:33, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar ha scritto:

With this stack, I am able to send files from my android device to my
gnome machine and the other way around.
Sending from GNOME to Android underlies the strictness of Android in
what file types it accepts (e.g. no *.py files :P )

Dominique

Hi Dominique,

Just to say that I have not found any bluez archives in your
home:dimstar:bnc849913, but if I'm not wrong I see from the link to
bugreport that bluez patched version is already available from official
repo (?).

Correct.. the bluez5 part went out as online update already..
gnome-user-share is not yet released.
The combination makes it work.

Dominique
Hi Dominique,

Is it normal that after updating bluez I am no more able to access the
Share app?

I tested with default gnome-user-share as well as with the package I
found into your home:bnc directory, now also sending files via bluetooth
from Desktop to remote device has stopped to work.

Another thing (this is an OT: I have to post in separate topic) I
installed the updated x11-video-intel released by openSUSE updates and
now I notice that by sliding the mouse cursor on window border right-top
the close-maximize-minimize buttons have a ugly behaviour because they
loose the default colour (using high-contrast).

Marco Calistri (amdturion)
opensuse 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64 bit - Kernel 3.7.10-1.16-desktop Gnome 3.8.3
Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz × 4 - Intel® Sandybridge Mobile