Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse] Very ODD Bluetooth issue on openSUSE 12.3!

Quoting Marco Calistri <marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Il 25/11/2013 12:33, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar ha scritto:

With this stack, I am able to send files from my android device to my
gnome machine and the other way around.
Sending from GNOME to Android underlies the strictness of Android in
what file types it accepts (e.g. no *.py files :P )

Dominique

Hi Dominique,

Just to say that I have not found any bluez archives in your
home:dimstar:bnc849913, but if I'm not wrong I see from the link to
bugreport that bluez patched version is already available from official
repo (?).

Correct.. the bluez5 part went out as online update already.. gnome-user-share is not yet released.
The combination makes it work.

Dominique