Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse] Very ODD Bluetooth issue on openSUSE 12.3!
Il 25/11/2013 12:33, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar ha scritto:

Quoting Marco Calistri <marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Same problem persist with openSUSE 13.1 64bits Gnome Desktop.

Send over BlueTooth from external device to O.S. fails!

A bit disappointed so far :-|

Not sure about 12.3.. but on 13.1 I have some more insight:
there was a bluez5 patch released into the wild this weekend (part one
of the fix)
Part 2 is scheduled as a larger update to GNOME 3.10.2.

(tests can be done based on the repository home:dimstar:bnc849913).

With this stack, I am able to send files from my android device to my
gnome machine and the other way around.
Sending from GNOME to Android underlies the strictness of Android in
what file types it accepts (e.g. no *.py files :P )

Dominique

Hi Dominique,

Just to say that I have not found any bluez archives in your
home:dimstar:bnc849913, but if I'm not wrong I see from the link to
bugreport that bluez patched version is already available from official
repo (?).

Marco Calistri (amdturion)
opensuse 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64 bit - Kernel 3.7.10-1.16-desktop Gnome 3.8.3
Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz × 4 - Intel® Sandybridge Mobile