Re: [opensuse-gnome] Make GNOME3 screensaver desktop aware
Le mercredi 20 novembre 2013 à 08:39 -0600, Michael Catanzaro a écrit :
On Wed, 2013-11-20 at 15:44 +0800, Roy Mu wrote:
I never scroll up the "shield", just hit Enter. But there maybe
problem
when the system has lots work in the background, you have to wait for
relative long time to see the passwd screen.
New in 13.1, you should be able to simply start typing your password and
it will Just Work. Alternatively, any non-modifier key will lift the
shield, so if you were trying to use Shift to raise it that was pretty
much the only key that doesn't work. I don't know why modifier keys were
excluded.

Unfortunately, it is not really obvious for people not used to it (start
typing the password is nice for "expert"). Which is why I'm advocating
for handling modifier and simple mouse click (and maybe some text should
be added to the shield, but I'm not 100% convinced for this).
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE