Re: [opensuse-gnome] Make GNOME3 screensaver desktop aware
  • From: Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:39:20 -0600
relative long time to see the passwd screen.
New in 13.1, you should be able to simply start typing your password and
it will Just Work. Alternatively, any non-modifier key will lift the
shield, so if you were trying to use Shift to raise it that was pretty
much the only key that doesn't work. I don't know why modifier keys were
excluded.