Re: [opensuse-gnome] Make GNOME3 screensaver desktop aware
Le mardi 19 novembre 2013 à 12:12 +0100, Olaf Hering a écrit :
The screen saver always wants either a mouse click+move or keyboard
input to show the desktop again. Is there a way to get normal behaviour?
At least in 11.4 it was possible to either just move the mouse or press
CTRL or SHIFT or such keys to show the screen contents again.
In control center I found no setting which would allow that again.

I agree the current behavior is too much "touch" oriented. We should try
to detect if a touch screen is there and if not, make the "shield" move
as soon as a "modifier" key is pressed (currently, only a "non dead" key
is moving the shield) or a single click is done (click + hold isn't
great with a mouse / trackpad)..

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE