Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse] Seriously thinking to switch to LinuxMint 15
On Thu, 2013-11-07 at 15:37 -0200, Marco Calistri wrote:
Just curios:

Why openSUSE decided to ship something broken?

Sometimes it's better to know about something not working as opposed to
believe it works and won't be maintainable.

May be 13.1 should keep RC status until all broken stuff being ajusted,
or not?

ALL broken stuff? Uff.. that will be hard :)

I think as long as the message is clear that if you rely on BT and run
KDE, there is a chance it won't work, it's a great statement. Together
with Fedora we're pushing hard to make the full bluez5 stack work asap.

--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>