Re: [opensuse-gnome] Kerberos / Domain Access & Ticket Management
  • From: Michael Catanzaro <mike.catanzaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:03:58 -0600
On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 11:24 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I access resources in an Active Directory domain from my laptop. What
is the best way to manage Kerberos tickets from GNOME3? I has assumed
there would be a Kerberos "online account", but that isn't available.
I don't know how to help you, but (from memory) I thought there WAS a
Kerberos option under Online Accounts in GNOME 3.6. Is there something
wrong with that? (Online Accounts is still available under System
Settings.)