Re: [opensuse-gnome] Any interest in a green Adwaita theme?
Michael Catanzaro 12/05/12 2:04 AM >>>
Yes, I'd found that but I think the images are all stored in a binary
file, so it won't be quite as simple to modify as the stuff I've done so
far. And I'd been hoping that the color wouldn't be baked into a PNG,
but I guess it is. Well still learning, thanks!

I should be able to help with that, luckily I know a little about artwork, and
a colour swap shouldn't be beyond my capabilities.
I've got your off list email, and hope to look at this stuff when I get home
from work in a few hours

- Rich