Re: [opensuse-gnome] Any interest in a green Adwaita theme?
Le dimanche 02 décembre 2012, à 20:18 -0600, Michael Catanzaro a écrit :
I spent an hour today playing around with changing the blue elements of
Adwaita to green. I've got zero themeing experience, I couldn't find
everything that needed changed, and I didn't spend any time when picking
my shades of green... so my work isn't very good, but it was dead simple
to do, and it doesn't look that bad.

Screenshots on FATE: https://features.opensuse.org/314662

I've got two lines of questioning here:

1) Am I nuts for wanting this? Anyone else interested? Could something
similar happen for 12.3?

Several people have been interested in something like this, so it's not
crazy. I guess it could happen for 12.3. Note that you'll want to make
sure the gtk2 theme is also green.

(I'm personally happy with the upstream blue :-))

2) Highly specific question: any chance somebody knows where to change
the color for field borders? For example, press Ctrl + L in Nautilus and
the Location field is highlighted in blue, that's one of the only blues
I haven't been able to get rid of yet.

Absolutely no idea :-)