[opensuse-gnome] Any interest in a green Adwaita theme?
  • From: Michael Catanzaro <mike.catanzaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:18:30 -0600
I spent an hour today playing around with changing the blue elements of
Adwaita to green. I've got zero themeing experience, I couldn't find
everything that needed changed, and I didn't spend any time when picking
my shades of green... so my work isn't very good, but it was dead simple
to do, and it doesn't look that bad.

Screenshots on FATE: https://features.opensuse.org/314662

I've got two lines of questioning here:

1) Am I nuts for wanting this? Anyone else interested? Could something
similar happen for 12.3?

2) Highly specific question: any chance somebody knows where to change
the color for field borders? For example, press Ctrl + L in Nautilus and
the Location field is highlighted in blue, that's one of the only blues
I haven't been able to get rid of yet.

Thanks and happy Sunday,

Michael