Re: [opensuse-gnome] Advice - frontend with pygtk

If this is successful I don't mind packaging it and sharing it. About the
'youtube-dl', I'm not sure if it's available or not (havent checked yet) but
can package it and maintain it if needed. To me it's interesting to have it
around. Anyone has any thoughts about if we should or not make this stuff
available ?

I used this in the past from pacman repo. I was told at that time (by pavol
iirc) that it failed to work at times (when google changes something on the
server side and it seems they offer no guarantee on the
API/html-scrapping/something) and that is why it was not part of the factory.
But this was during 11.2 time.

Sankar