Re: [opensuse-gnome] openSUSE GNOME Latest Repositories
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 03:27:41 -0500
On Mon, 2012-08-27 at 08:52 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hey Sankar,

Le lundi 27 août 2012, à 00:47 -0600, Sankar P a écrit :
Hi,

After a 6 months break where I had to use a Macbook due to job
requirements, I am back to using openSUSE. So lost touch of things for
a while. What are the yast repositories that I should subscribe to get
the latest gnome packages ?

Depends if you want to use 12.2 or Factory.

If you want to use Factory, then you should look at GNOME:Factory and
GNOME:Apps.

If you want to use 12.2, then, right now, nothing to add. We'll likely
have a GNOME:STABLE:3.6 at some point, though :-)

Would be nice to demonstrate 3.6 by the time openSUSE Summit starts on
September 21. Is this within realm of possibility? Would additionally
be useful because GNOME UX hackfest will be there too and we can offer
up some insights to the hackers on-site.

I personally would like to examine the usability of 3.6 from a a11y
perspective to offer up my opinions.

Bryen