Re: [opensuse-gnome] YaST's gtk interface now in gtk3
Hi!

On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 12:35 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le lundi 25 juillet 2011, à 09:52 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Now, we simply need to port yast2-control-center-gnome too :-) I'll see
if we can abuse the gnome-control-center shell for that.

I've forked the gnome-control-center code to abuse it for the yast shell
too. It's in svn now, and I'll submit my package soon.

It simply works like the gnome-control-center shell. I'm unsure if we
want to keep single-click to activate yast modules, or if we want to
lose some consistency with the g-c-c shell, and force double-click...

You can test the svn code with those commands:
sudo zypper in yast2-devtools
svn co http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/control-center-gnome/
cd control-center-gnome
./autogen.sh && ./configure --prefix=/tmp/yast-test
make && make install
/tmp/yast-test/bin/y2controlcenter-gnome

My package will be in home:vuntz:branches:YaST:Head soon (but might
disappear once it gets accepted in YaST:Head).

Thanks a lot Vincent. I will test the control centre and and get back to
you with my feedback.

Exciting times! Bye
--
Atri