Re: [opensuse-gnome] Testing of updated gnome-games for 2.32
Le vendredi 22 juillet 2011, à 11:24 +0530, Akhil Laddha a écrit :
On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 14:21 +0100, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
Aloha my fellow garden guardians,

I need a little bit of help from non GNOME3 users if possible, please?
I have patched gnome-games as requested by vuntz but I can't test it
and as such I can't submit it to be pushed out via the normal update
channels.

Sorry but this doesn't fix the crash for me. I have updated glchess
packages from test repository and i still get crash when starting chess
in 3D view.

I investigated, and found the issue: Andrew, please replace the tabs
with four spaces (" ") in your patch :-)

With the tabs, the issue is that the new function is local to another
function...