Re: [opensuse-gnome] Testing of updated gnome-games for 2.32
Le vendredi 22 juillet 2011, à 11:24 +0530, Akhil Laddha a écrit :
On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 14:21 +0100, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
Aloha my fellow garden guardians,

I need a little bit of help from non GNOME3 users if possible, please?
I have patched gnome-games as requested by vuntz but I can't test it
and as such I can't submit it to be pushed out via the normal update
channels.

Sorry but this doesn't fix the crash for me. I have updated glchess
packages from test repository and i still get crash when starting chess
in 3D view.

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Is it the same stack trace? Is setPiecesStyle() in the python code that
gets installed with the new glchess?