[opensuse-gnome] Testing of updated gnome-games for 2.32
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:21:14 +0100
Aloha my fellow garden guardians,

I need a little bit of help from non GNOME3 users if possible, please?
I have patched gnome-games as requested by vuntz but I can't test it
and as such I can't submit it to be pushed out via the normal update
channels.

So if you're a GNOME2 user on 11.4 please could you add my branch [0]
and update gnome-games. The fix is for glchess enabling you to start
it in 3d. Please let me know if there are any issues etc.

Thanks,

Andy

0 -
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/FunkyPenguin:/branches:/openSUSE:/11.4:/Update:/Test/standard/