Re: [opensuse-gnome] Novell VPN support
On 7/20/2011 at 09:01 PM, in message
<CAGBH1r4q13MFk62gZfsfGMdhTmZaHYBMcN16rRt2n=uRJ413_g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bin Li
<libin.charles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sankar,

http://download.opensuse.org/factory/repo/oss/suse/

You can try this.

I installed NetworkManager-novellvpn-[gnome] and libxml2 from the Factory and
rebooted.

Even now, when I try to login, I get no response. There is an error that says
that a service is not started. but I dont know what service to start for this.
I tried starting rcracoond but it didn't seem to solve the issue. Any more
pointers ?

Sankar