Re: [opensuse-gnome] Banshee in GNOME:Apps
Hi Richard,

I'm not sure what that extension would be, when I picked up the
banshee repos/packages I've kept the build to match what was being
done previously. I know there are two extensions at least disabled in
this package, one for lirc and another for clutterflow (I believe this
is the one you mean). I'm going to check this later on and test it. If
we can provide it, I'll enable it... though from a first approach I
think this is most likely to keep backward compatibility with older
releases of *SUSE.

I'll report back about this soon.

Thanks for bringing this into my attention.

NM