[opensuse-gnome] Hello
  • From: rAX <the.red.shortcut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 08:30:41 +0100
Hi,

My name is Reda Lazri, I'm 25, I live in Algeria, some people may know me by
0rAX0, former Ubuntu user and current Arch/GNOME 3 user. I'm a graphic
designer(wanabe), I did logos, icons, brochures, CD covers, 3D, some web
design work...etc
I also make themes(some of them were generously featured by OMG! Ubuntu!,
Webupd8 and other blogs), I did the 'Homosapien' mock-up for Ubuntu Lucid
which turned to be a hugely popular Metacity theme thanks to the efforts of
Zac Barton and Dashua, it also influenced other people to do similar works.
I also did some succesful Emerald themes (*sigh* I miss Emerald!) and a GTK2
theme (Hope GTK).

Recently, I released 'Nord', my first GNOME Shell theme, which turned quite
well and which is why I'm here introducing my self to a bunch of busy people
:P

I was contacted by Nelson Marques almost two weeks ago, he wanted to propose
Nord Gnome Shell as an alternative theme in OpenSUSE 12.1 and wanted to know
if I'm going to maintain it in the future.

So, I will be contributing and maintaining that theme(among other stuff) and
I'll make myself available if someone needs help. I have occasional lacks in
time and motivation but I'll do my best :)

You can visit my dA page below, it has some of what I do. And that ends my
short introduction.

--
deviantART: http://0rAX0.deviantart.com