[opensuse-gnome] Default gnome-panel layout for 12.1
Hi,

In the fallback mode (and maybe the "GNOME 2 Look and Feel" session that
Nelson wanted to work on), we currently ship the upstream default
layout. This is largely different from what we used to ship before, with
gnome-main-menu.

I don't know if we want to change this for 12.1, and opinions are
welcome.

A few things that might be important in the discussion:
+ with the default layout, the fallback mode is (or tries to be) close
to the gnome-shell look and feel. So changing the default layout
might result in some inconsistency when people have to use the
fallback mode
+ gnome-main-menu is not ported to GNOME 3 technologies yet. So unless
someone does the job, we can't use it.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.