Re: [opensuse-gnome] Wiki page for GNOME:Ayatana
On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 02:46:23 PM Nelson Marques wrote:
No I'm not volunteering myself to fix other wiki pages unless
they are GNOME related and I certainly wouldn't like to become a 'wiki
warrior'.

If everybody will take care of wiki pages they made then there will be no need
for wiki warriors :)
(Besides, I can't see many left.)

IMHO, taking care of packages (software) and related wiki pages
(documentation), is what every packager should do, but majority follows
standard software developer behavior, software is interesting, documentation
is boring :-)

--
Regards,
Rajko