Re: [opensuse-gnome] I am confused...... FOLLOW_UP

And with the same sentiments in mind, Confucius made the following
observations:

"A man who lacks reliability is utterly useless. How can we move a
large vehicle which lacks its crossbar, or even a small vehicle
without its crossbar?"; and

"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to
try. If I mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not
deduce therefrom the other three, I drop him."

Have a great weekend.

And you, pupil :^)