Re: [opensuse-gnome] I am confused...... FOLLOW_UP
On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 23:11 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:
I am using Firefox, and have been since it first appeared.

OK, how do I get FF to recognise ymp files and associated them with Yast?

Out of curiosity (and yes, of course you are not supposed to know... all
good?): do you have the package
yast2-metapackage-handler
installed?

This is what should normally take care of the ymp files.

Did you specify to automatically safe files without prompting to 'open'
or save?

Any download manager in between, which takes care of downloading
the .ymp file?

Many options together can lead to the issue.. it's difficult to say just
like this.

Dominique