Re: [opensuse-gnome] I am confused......
  • From: Matthew Walton <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:10:39 +0100
On 18 June 2011 07:23, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I may just add this: the 'gnome-tweak' thingie I mentioned, which I found
mentioned on the (?)wiki page, is pretty close to useless. I would like to
get rid of all the shadows around the drop-down, eg, menus, and I would like
to select the fonts I like and their size - but this is not possible in this
tweak which I thought would do it for me.

My gnome-tweak-tool has fairly comprehensive font options,
unsurprisingly located under Fonts. Some of them seem to be new since
I last looked, but it's had font selection since the start.

Also, I am not able to configure
the gnome Terminal which is normally done by right-clicking on the Terminal
screen and selecting 'edit profile' (or something :-\ .)

Edit -> Profile Preferences
or
Right Click -> Profiles -> Profile Preferences