Re: [opensuse-gnome] I am confused......
Le jeudi 16 juin 2011, à 22:30 +1000, Basil Chupin a écrit :
You ask:

Did you do the complete procedure as described @
<http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_3.0> ?

to which I respond by mentioning what I just wrote above.

Where is this procedure mentioned? The only reference to Gnome3 is
what one reads in the IT news sources which point to gnome.org where
openSUSe 11.4 with Gnome 3 is available for download as a LIVE
CD(/DVD).

We've consistently referred to this page. See the announcement at
http://news.opensuse.org/2011/04/23/gnome-3-0-arrives-for-opensuse-11-4/
for instance.

And simply looking for "opensuse gnome 3.0" on a search engine directly
links to this page :-)

What else could we do to advertize it more?