--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:00:27 -0500
On Wednesday, June 15, 2011 09:11:48 PM Steven Sroka wrote:
At the bottom of the page, http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME_repositories,
under the heading "GNOME:UNSTABLE / G:U" the link is broken as there
is no Unstable repo.

I commented out whole section, but some of GNOME guys have to explain what is
replacement if any.

BTW, the article is now under revision control (FlaggedRevs extension) so
changes will not appear without review in non logged in user interface, unless
explicitly requested.

btw, isn't "$current" a variable that is supposed to be automatically
replaced each time we have a new release? It appears all over the
webpage I mentioned above.

The $current has no meaning to MediaWiki software, so it is not meant for
automatic replacement. Maybe we can use template {{GNOME_current}}, or
{{openSUSE_release}}, or something else instead, and then update only that
template to current status.

This can be solution for other articles of similar kind.

--
Regards,
Rajko