Re: [opensuse-gnome] Ayatana - first packages submited
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:52:40 +0100
Hi,

Le samedi 18 décembre 2010, à 20:59 +0000, Nelson Marques a écrit :
Before I submit more stuff (I could already submit libindicate and
libindicator, plus some indicators that don't mess with system), I
need to know the status of GTK patch required for ido. Link for it is
this one:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=012_ubuntu-set-grab-add.patch&package=gtk2&project=home:ketheriel:ayatana&srcmd5=17e7e781f56f418e9b026c7be0d05f22

Federico, every time I want to ask this to you, it's too early in the
morning and you're not on IRC, and then I forget ;-)

Could you look at this small patch and confirm it's not completely
insane? I just want to be sure that having something playing with the
grab like that won't break stuff.