[opensuse-gnome] Minutes of GNOME team meeting (2010-12-16)
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:53:51 +0100
Hi,

For those who missed the last meeting, we have the minutes available
online:

http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-gnome/2010/opensuse-gnome.2010-12-16-13.44.html

As you can see, I failed to use the meeting bot correctly since it looks
like there's only one agenda item...

So to help you, here's how to read it:

Project Update: items a to k
Old Action Items progress check: items l to n
Triaging of GNOME features in openFATE: items o to r
Ayatana status update and call for help: items s to u
GNOME 3 git packages: items v to x
Any updates or call-for-help from Meego camp: got skipped
Feedback/Issues with 11.4 milestone builds: items y to ac
Q & A: items ad to ag

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.