Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: openSUSE GNOME Meeting - December 16th, 2010 1330 UTC
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 05:28:09 +0100
Le mercredi 15 décembre 2010, à 23:21 +0000, Nelson Marques a écrit :
I've updated the Meeting Agenda[1] with a new topic that poped out
today on the marketing list.
Marketing is looking for a list of features to produce matherials from
stuff we want to highlight on 11.4 release. I can act as a middle man
for this and eventually help. I've already asked for an interview with
Vincent which replied positive, but now this needs a bit more of
thinking... so if you are seeing this before the meeting, please think
on the features we want to highlight and pass them on to me or send
them to the marketing list so we get proper marketing coverage for
GNOME.

FWIW, we were tracking some of this at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_features
And we did quite some work on new packages:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GNOME_new_packages

Although, lately, we haven't updated those pages... I'll update the "new
packages" one today.