Re: [opensuse-gnome] Request for information
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:49:06 -0700
On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 13:37, Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

Since there's only 2 indicators left... I'm wondering if there is the
possibility of having a sub-repository inside of GNOME (ex:
GNOME:Ubuntified) or something like that to fit all this packages,
including some of the packages I'm going to build from Ubuntu sources
to support this functionality (ex: gwibber, empathy, metacity, etc).

I'd vote for something under GNOME as it pertains to GNOME
specifically (As far as I understand it).

<snip>

Nelson

Cheers,
Stephen