Re: Unity (was Re: [opensuse-gnome] Evaluating GNOME related features)
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 20:16:34 +0000
Hi Vincent,

I have a lot of stuff already done that can be used for Unity
dependencies. All I've done is vanilla, so there's no patching at all
involved. I'll share within a few days once I get Ubuntu Indicators
done (all the dependencies are packages, though I need to pass a sane
check on them before showing them, cause some licences and stuff on
the spec are too much 'hammered').

I think it's a cool option to have it on the repo's mainly for
strategical defense of our user base, but never as default.

Nelson.