Unity (was Re: [opensuse-gnome] Evaluating GNOME related features)
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:37:44 +0100
Le vendredi 03 décembre 2010, à 00:03 +0000, Nelson Marques a écrit :
PS: A bit off-topic, in the scope of openSUSE Project, like I stated
before, having Unity available for our users on a repo would enable
our users to test it and see it without vendor change. If there are no
legal entanglements and someone want to place some work on that
happening could be interesting to openSUSE as a vertical defense
method to keep our local population/users happy and not risk them with
a vendor change for some crazy hype thingie. Just one of my concerns.

People are welcome to package it, and we can help a bit, I guess.