Re: [opensuse-gnome] Evaluating GNOME related features
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:49:15 +0100
Hi Andreas,

Le jeudi 02 décembre 2010, à 15:02 +0100, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
Hi openSUSE GNOME team,

As blogged a couple of days ago (
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/11/30/feature-handling-for-opensuse-reworked/
), we need some people that evaluate features for our distribution.

How does your team like to evaluate features? We really like to have
you evaluate your features...

I guess the thing that would help us most is to have an easy to access
report for unreviewed GNOME-related features. And maybe we could have a
weekly mail about that, then.

Any idea how many features this would involve? If it's 5 per week, then
we could quickly discuss them during the meetings. If it's 50 per week,
that's a different story ;-)