Re: [opensuse-gnome] Evaluating GNOME related features
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:18:49 +0000
Hi,

I would like to give just a side note which we can explore in the
future if people think it's good to do. Canonical announced some time
ago some changes for the upcoming version of Ubuntu. One of the
'features' they announced is that Banshee will become the default
player in Ubuntu.
Since this piece of software of tightly related to Novell, I would
point that it might be a good thing to give it a bit more of care in
11.4 in advertising the GNOME Desktop and indirectly also benefit from
the communication of Ubuntu around it.

If we need marketing materials like an interview or something in
that line, I can make that.

nm