[opensuse-gnome] testing G:S:2.30
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:22:56 +0100
I've upgraded to G:S:2.30 (zypper ar/zypper dup)

The dup worked flawlessly, wasn't told about any busted dependencies or
anything.

Once it had finished, I rebooted, to ensure a clean system.

One bug I had open for 11.3 is now fixed.

One niggle is that the GDM greeter doesn't show my user image any more
and when I logged in, I got the message telling me that the GDM Greeter
couldn't support save current session and would have to be restarted
next time.
--
James Ogley (riggwelter) openSUSE Member GNOME Team and Planet SUSE
e: riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx w: http://opensuse.org/GNOME