Re: [opensuse-gnome] Pet Peeves in GNOME
  • From: Atri Bhattacharya <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:33:08 +0530
On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 13:41 +0530, Atri Bhattacharya wrote:
Hi!
My pet peeves:-

1. openSUSE: Notification/tooltip theme in openSUSE

2. Upstream: Icon scrambling in the desktop

3. openSUSE: The menu thing (bug 595912), but that looks fixed in
Factory

4. openSUSE: CD drive getting locked in by the GNOME desktop

I have to add
# Upstream - No "Undo" button in Nautilus.
There should be an Undo button for the last one action only, so as to
not complicate matters. Many a time I find myself moving to the bin a
file by mistake, and I have to open the bin to restore it again. An undo
button would really make it easier for me in such situations. Dolphin in
KDE has it

Bye.
--
Atri