Re: [opensuse-gnome] Help needed: migrate the GNOME wiki pages
  • From: Atri Bhattacharya <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 02:24:21 +0530
Hi!

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 15:26 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
and help me fill in the missing stuff. We are also missing a great
marketing page about GNOME on

http://wiki.opensuse.org/GNOME

One that explains what GNOME is and how it looks/feels like. Think about
a glossy page in a product brochure.

I have put in some stuff in the page http://wiki.opensuse.org/GNOME .
Please do let me know if this looks okay. I could not get the
screenshots to appear, but that could be because the sub-page
GNOME/Screenshots is not yet validated, right?

Bye
--
Atri