Re: [opensuse-gnome] Help needed: migrate the GNOME wiki pages
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:26:40 +0200
Hey,

On 02.06.2010 18:55, Vincent Untz wrote:

As you might know, the wiki team has been working on a new wiki:
wiki.opensuse.org.

I have expanded the Portal now. Please go to

http://wiki.opensuse.org/Portal:GNOME

and help me fill in the missing stuff. We are also missing a great
marketing page about GNOME on

http://wiki.opensuse.org/GNOME

One that explains what GNOME is and how it looks/feels like. Think about
a glossy page in a product brochure.

If you need help with the new wiki check

http://wiki.opensuse.org/Portal:Wiki
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/07/08/the-devil-is-in-the-details/

Oh btw the deadline is monday ;)

Henne